“When it comes to making money in email marketing, there is one tool that is ESSENTIAL to your success.”
In fact, it’s one of the ONLY tools that you need to start building targeted email lists in your niche market.
Of course, we’re talking about Autoresponders.
With an autoresponder, you’re able to automate the entire process of building and monetizing your email lists. In addition, using this automation system, you can begin to build valuable relationships with your subscribers, enforcing a positive brand message with every email.
Without an autoresponder, you’ll be stuck manually emailing a database of leads and as you can imagine, not only is that extremely time consuming but managing your list would be a complete nightmare!
You know yourself that the only way to truly maximize your income online, while minimizing your workload is in your ability to streamline your business and automate as many tasks as possible.
In order to do this, you need to be able to communicate with your audience on complete autopilot so that your time is free to spend on growing your business and your brand.
So, how can you begin to automate your list building while being able to maximize your list profits instantly?
The key essentials to setting up a powerful autoresponder campaign that will drive in leads and affectively build a positive brand in your market.
Top Autoresponder Providers
Choosing an autoresponder provider is an important decision because once you’ve begun to build a mailing list, it’s not always easy to transfer your contacts over to a new provider.
While the majority of professional autoresponder providers offer the option to “export” your database of leads and then “import” them into a new autoresponder account, all of your subscribers will have to re-confirm their desire to be on your mailing list and as you can imagine, for this reason alone it won’t be easy to transfer everyone over.
A list of engaged subscribers is one of the most effective and reliable marketing resources.
A good list so valuable that it can’t be bought.
Because when subscribers sign up for your list, they’re signing up to hear from you and your company.
Subscribers have to be earned. What are the best ways to build a list?
Here is a video and information direct from
“15 Tested and Proven Ways to Build Your Email List”
We’ve collected the top 15 to share with you today
The permission model allows you to fill your audience with people who are genuinely interested in your brand and what you have to say
With information collected during sign-up (or later), you can precisely segment your list and design your email communication to suit your reader’s preferences.
As you attract qualified leads, you’ll be able to guide them through the decision-making process by aligning content to specific buying cycle stages.
Take a look at the 15 tips we’ve collected to help you build your email marketing list:
- Offer quality content. Nobody gives up their email address for free. If you want to build a valuable relationship and engage your audience, you need to provide content that is worthwhile and interesting.
- Put sign-up forms on every web page. Your sign-up form should be everywhere your potential subscribers are. Make sure it’s visible and easy to fill out.
- Use social media to collect email addresses. Integrate your sign-up forms with social media platforms. Driving traffic from multiple sources allows you to build a strong email marketing list much faster.
- Design your sign-up form carefully. Ask only for information you plan to use. A good rule of thumb is that less is more — the shorter the sign-up form, the higher the conversion rate.
- Show samples of your content. Let your subscribers know what they are signing up for. Use your older content samples to “sell” the email sign-up.
- Include a call to action. Put a call to action in your submit button, e.g. Sign me up! This makes the sign-up process more engaging and improves the conversion ratio.
- Give away freebies. Think of a relevant incentive for your audience (e-book, infographic, whitepaper) and provide it for free.
- Ask subscribers to share. Take the time to prepare valuable, shareable content. Remember that putting the social share buttons is not enough; you still need to ask your subscribers to use them.
- Build a content distribution strategy. Producing great content is only half the battle. Make sure it’s visible to the right audience. Define who your ideal audience is and find out where they like to congregate online. Then choose communication channels accordingly.
- Publish landing pages. Create a squeeze page where visitors can download premium content in exchange for their email address. A dedicated web page helps users focus on the call to action and increases conversions.
- Include testimonials on your landing page. Social proof helps build trust toward a brand and its products. Use testimonials from satisfied customers to help visitors make a decision.
- Blog regularly. Great content brings more traffic. Develop a realistic content publishing schedule and stick to it.
- Guest post on popular blogs. Publishing your content on other blogs is a great way to build relationships with other bloggers in your industry and introduce yourself to new people. Include a backlink to your blog, and your blog’s search rankings will go up.
- Collect email addresses at offline events. Be ready to collect email addresses at trade shows and conferences. Ask for business cards or use the Forms on the Go app to instantly add people to your list.
It’s time to get started with your 30-Day Free Trail account CLICK HERE.
Now you know a handful of great ways to build one of the most effective marketing assets — your email marketing list.